2 Light Kit - LiteCloth LC-160RGBWW 2.0 - 2x2 Foldable LED Mat Kit
Regular price Sale price
Unit price per
Do you see this? Add the following discount code to save $50: 50offLiteCloth
U.S. Patent No. 10,734,441
LC-160RGBWW 2.0. Now Faster, Stronger, and Smarter.
- New All-in-one Control Box - The new 2.0 LiteCloth controllers now have the AC built-in, allowing for a faster and simpler setup. Weight - 3 pounds. Dimensions - 9.25" x 5" x 2"
- Green / Magenta Shift + Filters + HSI - The LC-160RGBWW 2.0 can now add green / magenta shift in increments of 0.1 to perfectly match other lighting sources. Additionally, a variety of industry standard filters are programmed into the unit. Hue, Saturation, Intensity and RGB menus are also available for precise controls of the RGB spectrum.
- Upgraded Cable System - Thread-less, Click in and out for fast, precise and secure connections. This applies to the 7 pin cable on the LED mat as well as the PowerCON cable for AC power.
- Effects Mode Added - Built with 19 different effects. Each effect can be programmed according to speed and intensity.
- Bluetooth for App Control - Control a single light or groups of lights via the Intellytech LiteSync app.
- Grommets - For peace of mind and additional mounting options, each LC-160RGBWW 2.0 if fitted with 8 high-strength metal grommets. Also included are 2 grommet ties as an optional mounting point between your LiteCloth and bracket.
LiteCloth LC-160RGBWW 2.0 Kit Includes:
- 2x 2x2 LED Mat
- 2x Softbox W/ Diffuser & Grid
- 2x Mounting Bracket & Double Jointed Silver Stud
- 2x All-In-One Controller W/ V-Mount OR Gold Mount Battery Plate (choose one) - Works Universally 100-240V.
- Hard, Crushproof Case to fit all of the included accessories - 21x14x11", 34 pounds fully loaded
- Grommet Ties
- PowerCON Power Cable
Accurate CRI and TLCI Ratings:
|Distance||Mixed Color Temp.||3,000k||10,000k|
|3 Feet||3,350 Lux / 311 FC||3,240 Lux / 301 FC||3,729 Lux / 347 FC|
|6 Feet||999 Lux / 93 FC||935 Lux / 87 FC||992 Lux / 92 FC|
|9 Feet||471 Lux / 44 FC||463 Lux / 43 FC||471 Lux / 44 FC|
List of Built-In Effects:
- Police Lights
- Fire Truck
- Lightning 1
- Lightning 2
- HSI Demo (Slow)
- HSI Demo (Fast)
- TV Screen
- High/Low Beam
- Double Flash (Hazard)
- Red Flash
- Green Flash
- Blue Flash
- Party 1
- Party 2
- Overview - The LC-160RGBWW 2.0 is a 160 Watt, 22"x22" LED Mat (2'x2' W/ included softbox) that folds down to a 12"x12" square. This unique design allows the user to create, broad, bright, natural looking light that can be setup fast and travel small.
Tremendous Output - Reaching 160 Watts, the LC-160RGBWW 2.0 is equivalent to a 1,200 Watt Tungsten Soft Light. Even without using the including softbox, the LC-160 creates a vast spread that will wrap around your subject.
- Folding Design - The LC-160RGBWW 2.0 has a firm backing behind the Mat, but can also fold down at its collapsible cross sections. This unique form factor allows for the light to be mounted in seconds without the need for a giant metal frame or x-bracket. In addition, users can now travel with a 2'x2' Light Kit that takes up less space than a conventional 1'x1' panel.
- Quick & Intuitive Mount - The included Mount securely attaches to the rear of the Mat via a special high-strength Velcro. It attaches in seconds and is extremely secure. Like the Mat, the Mount also folds down allowing it to pack easily into the carrying case.
- Immense Color Range with High Accuracy - Set the LC-160RGBWW 2.0 anywhere from 3,000K-10,000K with excellent color rendition (CRI/TLCI 95+). On top of having greater creative control, this vast color range also gives the user close to 100% output from 3,500k-9,500k. All of the Bi-Color LED's are always on throughout this range, eliminating the worry for output loss on a bi-color fixture.
- Bluetooth Control - Control your LiteCloth via apps like Intellytech LiteSync
- Wireless Control - An optional Wireless Remote can control up to 100 LC-160's individually or simultaneously.
- DMX Ready - The LC-160RGBWW 2.0 can be controlled via DMX512 for those looking to setup inside of a studio.
- Power Options - Power the light via AC (wall) or battery (14.8V). Choose either V-Mount or Gold Mount battery plate. Works Universally 100-240V.